So you want that Bikini Body or looking to attract that Bikini Body but if your life is as crazy as mine you’re going to love this meal. This slow cooker meal makes having a healthy meal when you come back from Boot camp or maybe some time with friends out on the beach. Not only is it super convenient but it is a very tasty meal, so no more excuses to why you didn’t get your body the way you really want it to look like in that bikini.
(Makes 2-4 servings)
- 2 raw chicken breasts (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, no sugar added, packed in pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chili verde sauce ( from Trader Joe’s)
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Pour 1/2 cup crushed pineapple over each chicken breast.
- Pour 1/4 cup chili verde sauce over each chicken breast.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken easily falls apart when poked at with a fork.
Serving Suggestions: Serve over brown rice or quinoa and with a green side salad.